Thursday 4 July 2013

First cinema trip...... Eek!!!

I've been meaning to take Aurelia to the cinema for a while but put it off as I was unsure whether she would sit still, throw food at others, talk loudly, be scared of the loudness etc etc... but this morning she threw up all over me when I went to say 'Good Morning' to her so since she was smiling but subdued and had kept food down I decided to give it ago. First of all she was super excited to see the Despicable Me posters because she loves the first film and the minions, she even had a minion cake for her 2nd birthday (which i did not make by the way!) so we were onto a winner, then being handed popcorn was just the greatest thing that had ever happened to her...in public she acts like I don't feed her! We had a small set back that she didn't like the darkness of the theatre and then the first advert scared her but that was it. There were lots of 'wow mummy' 'look mummy' 'uh ho's and laughing. 

So yay for the cinema, because although its not cheap I love the cinema and even more I love children's films!!



No comments:

Post a Comment